- A Deep Connection to Place
- An Ojibwe Narrative: Reconnections to Place
- The Chippewa National Forest
- Traditional Anishinaabe Economy
- Treaty Economy
- We Have Always Been Sovereign Nations
Educator Guides are available at TreatiesMatter.org.
I learned a lot about the Dakota and Ojibwe's past, how they were impacted by the settlers coming here, not just by how the settlers were impacted by them. I also learned about the Dakota and Ojibwe peoples' traditions and cultures, and how they interpret the world.
- 9th grade student, Eden Prairie High School